News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

General Approval

Started by Aki, February 18, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aki

Once you get your starter pack after submitting your application for Gleam and you've uploaded them to your trade post/website, you must complete your profile here in the forums and post in this thread using the additional information code needed below for your final approval. Please take note that once you register from the main TCG join form, you are automatically registered here in the forums but only with limited information (e.g. your username, email address, password and URL). If your starter pack has been verified on your website, you will receive a confirmation or approval reply from us with your starter pack bonus and member card.

Before you send us an image here, make sure that:

• Your image must be related to Gleam TCG, which should be a bishounen or a shounen (male) character from various animes, mangas, artbooks, and video games.
  • You're not going to use edited images such as the ones found on Tumblr, WeHeartIt and such.
  • You must give us the highest or best resolution as much as possible. You can try searching via Google, MiniTokyo, or in the series' Wikia page for original images.
  • Your chosen image must be horizontal for best results since our member cards are 150 pixels wide and 120 pixels tall.

When you're ready and agreed with the terms for your member card image, copy the code below and fill it out with your information in a reply to this topic.
[b]Passcode:[/b] (included in your Gleam registration email)
[b]Image URL:[/b] (to be used for your member card)
[b]Bar Color:[/b] (hexadecimal color is best, we will choose the dominant color if you don't provide us the color you want for your name)
[b]Other specifications:[/b] (if there's something else you wish like cropping, etc. - optional)

Please take note that we do not limit members to use official media types, meaning, members can use fan-made (make sure to have the artist's permission to use their work) for their member cards as long as they are in good quality and design. Also please avoid using the same image for member IDs with other players so that there won't be any confusion.
"ωhy cαη't yσυ hold me iη the street? I cαηησt kiss yσυ ση the dαηce flσσr...
I ωish thαt it cσυld be like that, ωhy cαη't ωe be like thαt? Cσz I'm yσυrs..."

iCandyreijou.nethakumei.orgedenTRAP

Aki

LOL, I almost forgot this thread and I was making a member exemption XD been a while since I last opened the forums, that's why I tend to forget what's what nyahahah.

Passcode: DCvos
Image URL: made this
Bar Color: secret~! :D
Other specifications: I was just having some difficulties which of my favorite bois to use XD

Jessica

Passcode: dMrbJ
Image URL: Already made
Bar Color: Some colour
Other specifications: N/A

Aki

Quote from: Aki on December 23, 2019, 01:03:37 PM
LOL, I almost forgot this thread and I was making a member exemption XD been a while since I last opened the forums, that's why I tend to forget what's what nyahahah.

Passcode: DCvos
Image URL: made this
Bar Color: secret~! :D
Other specifications: I was just having some difficulties which of my favorite bois to use XD

So I'm basically talking to myself here LMAO.
Hello, and welcome to Gleam TCG! After checking your trade post, everything looks good so you can pick up your Starter Pack Bonus below:

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Aki, nightheist07, ayatosakamaki03, sakurablooms07, +10 lollipops

I will approve you on the members list right after this. You can start playing the games, trading with others, and use the forums once you've been approved. Also kindly let me know if you have further questions or post them in the General Questions thread. You can also join us on our Discord where you can talk to other members, ask for help related to the TCG, and more!

Quote from: Jessica on December 23, 2019, 01:13:23 PM
Passcode: dMrbJ
Image URL: Already made
Bar Color: Some colour
Other specifications: N/A

Hello, and welcome to Gleam TCG! After checking your trade post, everything looks good so you can pick up your Starter Pack Bonus below:

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Jessica, adonisotogari01, catchase18, teacupbunnies19, +10 lollipops

I will approve you on the members list right after this. You can start playing the games, trading with others, and use the forums once you've been approved. Also kindly let me know if you have further questions or post them in the General Questions thread. You can also join us on our Discord where you can talk to other members, ask for help related to the TCG, and more!

Ajisaitea

Passcode: 16qI9
Image URL: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/659705
Bar Color: not pink
Other specifications: n/a

Selena

Passcode: mANKx
Image URL: ༼;´༎ຶ ༎ຶ ༽
Bar Color: whatever matches!
Other specifications: thank you!!

Mio

Passcode: uuzQZ
Image URL: surprise! (or not lmao)
Bar Color: either a pink like #d538dc or a purple please ❤
Other specifications: an example crop!, but it doesn't have to be exactly that~ just want him to not be too zoomed out hehe

saya

Passcode vOxQf
Image URL: domeki pls
Bar Color: a purple that goes well with the image
Other specifications: thank you :)

Cami

Passcode: GsPyw
Image URL: https://files.catbox.moe/lj19hb.jpg
Bar Color: #4876FF or any shade of blue that works
Other specifications:

Aki

Quote from: Ajisaitea on December 24, 2019, 04:15:13 AM
Passcode: 16qI9
Image URL: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/659705
Bar Color: not pink
Other specifications: n/a

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Ajisaitea, killuazoldyck16, setsunafseiei09, kirayamato12, +10 lollipops

I will approve you on the members list right after this. Please be reminded that although you can already try the features we currently have, you are not allowed to take any rewards you'll receive from the games or trade with other players yet. We are currently on beta testing, so any logs you'll have on-site will be reset (except the starter pack). Also kindly let me know if you have further questions or post them in the General Questions thread. You can also join us on our Discord where you can talk to other members, ask for help related to the TCG, and more!

Quote from: Selena on December 24, 2019, 05:59:43 AM
Passcode: mANKx
Image URL: ༼;´༎ຶ ༎ຶ ༽
Bar Color: whatever matches!
Other specifications: thank you!!

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Selena, suzakuseven03, natsudragneel04, ayatosakamaki11, +10 lollipops

I will approve you on the members list right after this. Please be reminded that although you can already try the features we currently have, you are not allowed to take any rewards you'll receive from the games or trade with other players yet. We are currently on beta testing, so any logs you'll have on-site will be reset (except the starter pack). Also kindly let me know if you have further questions or post them in the General Questions thread. You can also join us on our Discord where you can talk to other members, ask for help related to the TCG, and more!

Quote from: Mio on December 24, 2019, 06:43:41 AM
Passcode: uuzQZ
Image URL: surprise! (or not lmao)
Bar Color: either a pink like #d538dc or a purple please ❤
Other specifications: an example crop!, but it doesn't have to be exactly that~ just want him to not be too zoomed out hehe

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Mio, adonisotogari11, killuazoldyck07, catchase14, +10 lollipops

Quote from: saya on December 24, 2019, 09:58:50 AM
Passcode vOxQf
Image URL: domeki pls
Bar Color: a purple that goes well with the image
Other specifications: thank you :)

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-saya, crimsongang12, cherryboys07, crimsongang08, +10 lollipops

Quote from: Cami on December 24, 2019, 10:02:53 AM
Passcode: GsPyw
Image URL: https://files.catbox.moe/lj19hb.jpg
Bar Color: #4876FF or any shade of blue that works
Other specifications:

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Cami, shuuouma19, grimmjowjaegerjaquez15, grimmjowjaegerjaquez02, +10 lollipops

Kindly let me know if there are any changes you'd like to be made on your MCs! ;)

saya

Thank you, I love my mc! o/
Everything looks ok, no need to change :)

Bun

Passcode: 0aDoO
Image URL: boop
Bar Color: a nice orange to match would be lovely! ^_^
Other specifications: n/a!

thank you! /shoots hearts/

Jessica

Quote from: Bun on December 24, 2019, 07:04:02 PM
Passcode: 0aDoO
Image URL: boop
Bar Color: a nice orange to match would be lovely! ^_^
Other specifications: n/a!

thank you! /shoots hearts/

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Bun, adonisotogari08, teacupbunnies06, tomohisakitakado06, +10 lollipops

Gaelle

Passcode: X2wDW
Image URL: My boy Impey!
Bar Color: Honestly whatever looks best!
Other specifications: N/A. Thank you <3

Jessica

Quote from: Gaelle on December 24, 2019, 11:36:47 PM
Passcode: X2wDW
Image URL: My boy Impey!
Bar Color: Honestly whatever looks best!
Other specifications: N/A. Thank you <3

, , [x5 each]
Starter Pack Bonus: mc-Gaelle, killuazoldyck05, suzakuseven19, natsudragneel02, +10 lollipops