News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CLOSED: Deck Makers (1/1)

Started by Aki, March 05, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aki

Since that there are already three (3) deck makers at the moment, that would be me, Jessica and Samu, we will be needing only one (1) more for this position. Please keep in mind that although everyone is very much welcome to apply, we will be strict with regards on judging your deck making skills. This is to make sure that all of our decks, although made my different people, will be even and looks uniform.

Job Description
Obviously, you will be making decks for Gleam TCG. Our full deck includes a total of 20 cards, a filler and the master badge. These are required in addition to the PSD file for each deck made when dropping them off. If you get the job, you will be required to make and drop off at least five (5) decks per month—of course, if you can make more than that, that's welcome and very much encouraged so we can keep our reserved decks on the upcoming list as full as possible.

Requirements

• Potential applicants must know how to use and have Photoshop in their computer/laptop since the card templates we have are in PSD file format only. If you know of other graphic software and uses one that can open PSD files, then you can use that. But please make sure that the decks remain in PSD format so we can make any changes to it if necessary.
  • Must be able to make at least 5 decks per month or more, these should be a combination of other player's donations and yours (if you have some).
  • The decks that you're about to make should be similar to our currently existing decks in terms of cropping, coloring, editing, especially sharpening, etc to keep the decks as uniform and consistent as possible. In addition to this, please be warned that should we find something on your deck that we don't like, we may simply ask you nicely to redo it before approving them.
  • Previous experience in deck making or any graphic designs in general is a plus!
Procedure
If you are good with the job description and requirements mentioned above and are ready to apply, please read on and follow the application procedures below.

• For starters, applicants will need to make two (2) decks of their choosing, either from their own donations that has been approved or an existing donation that has been donated but hasn't been claimed by me, Jessica or Samu.
  • The decks that they'll be making must be a character deck, and the other one should be any of the following deck types: seiyuu, theme, or artist. This is so we can see how well they'd be able to blend the cards with different characters and colors.
  • Once you're ready, you can download the templates here. Make sure that the decks you're going to make must contain the following: 20 cards in a deck, a filler card, a master badge, and the PSD files for everything. When you're done, compile everything into a folder, zip it up and then upload to any trusted media sharing hosts or on your own domain where we can download it.
After making the decks, fill out the form below and then send it via forum private message to the TCG's general admin account (don't forget to include the admins on the BCC field: Aki, Jessica, Samu)—through this, we can check every applications. Please DO NOT send your application through our Discord channel or any other contact method as we will not look into it.
[b]Download Links:[/b] (write the filename of the decks you've made and link each to where we can download it)
[b]Experience:[/b] (tell us something about your deck making or graphic design experiences if you have any)
[b]Availability:[/b] (let us know how often you're online for contacting purposes, or any other contact method in case we need to reach you ASAP)
[b]Strengths/Weaknesses:[/b] (kindly share to us your strongest and weakest points in deck making; i.e. a certain deck type you're having difficulties in making)
[b]Other Things:[/b] (anything that you want to add that we may need to know, etc.)

Once your application has been received, we will look over them and we'll let you know if we'd like any changes to be made. Keep in mind that we will most likely plan to hire you and have your deck released if you meet our deck making standards and how serious your are for this job through the interview form. Other than that, we will let you know whether you get the job or not.

If you are the lucky applicant and get hired, you will receive a private message through the general admin account to confirm if you're still interested be get on board. And then we will give you the right permissions through the forums and a forum staff role on Discord where we can discuss more details or information you may need via the #moderator channel.

Paycheck
Deck makers will receive two (2) random cards per deck made, which will be given to you once your deck is final—meaning, you will only receive your pay once any requested edits (if there's any) has been made. Aside from that, you can also get an additional pull from each deck you've made once they are released.

Deadline
We will accept applications until January 23, 2020, but we will extend the deadline if we don't get any applications by then. So please don't hesitate to send in your application if you are interested for this position! ;)
"ωhy cαη't yσυ hold me iη the street? I cαηησt kiss yσυ ση the dαηce flσσr...
I ωish thαt it cσυld be like that, ωhy cαη't ωe be like thαt? Cσz I'm yσυrs..."

iCandyreijou.nethakumei.orgedenTRAP